Golf 2020 Series - Millbrook Golf Course
An Ideal Peaceful and Picturesque Golf Destination
Course: 27 Hole golf course (three nine hole courses)
Designed By: Sir Bob Charles and Greg Turner
Green Fees High Season:
- In House Guest 18 Holes $145
- Casual Visitor 18 Holes $195
- Golf Cart 18 Holes $60
- Hire Clubs 18 Holes $60
Spanning over 500 acres of stunning scenic terrain, boarding the historic gold mining town of Arrowtown, Milbrook brings a truly alpine feel to your Southern golfing experience. This multi award winning course, offers you 27 holes designed with varying degrees of challenges drawing inspiration from its unique natural environment – from tussocks and trees to streams and schist stone features, all set amongst rolling greens and to the natural amphitheater backdrop of Coronet Peak, The Remarkables and the Crown Range.
Initially designed by Sir Bob Charles, and with later design contributions by Greg Turner, these three 9 hole courses are named after three local landmarks – The Remarkables, The Arrow, and The Coronet Nine.
To compliment a great day on the greens, Millbrook offers perhaps the best Apres golf experience at the Hole in Once Café, the Clubhouse or at either of their two restaurants. They also have guest accommodation, and a full spa and health club – something for everyone in the family - It's certainly one of our most favourite places to spend an afternoon!
The dress code requires that men wear a golf shirt with dress trousers or shorts, and ladies wear a golf shirt with dress trousers, shorts or a skirt. Soft spikes only please
Facilities and Products
• Hire equipment including clubs, shoes and trundlers
• Large fleet of electric carts with built-in GPS
• Under cover and heated driving range
• Practice putting and chipping greens
• NZPGA qualified tuition
• Locker rooms, showers and changing facilities
• Secure overnight club storage
• Superb restaurants and cafe on site
• Award-winning spa for post-game massages and beauty care
• Complimentary shuttle service to Queenstown or Arrowtown