5 Reasons to Visit Queenstown NOW!
Queenstown is Open for Business!
Thinking of a last-minute weekend away? Both public and private school holidays are almost finished so NOW is the BEXT time to Come Stay & Play with us at Spinnaker Bay apartments!
Here’s 5 great reasons why:
1. The Remarkables Ski Field Extended their full-time opening hours until the end of this weekend, after which they’ll be scaling back to weekends only.
2. Queenstown is open for business – most tourism operators are running at either a full or reduced capacity, so scratch that adrenalin itch and try a Bungy, ride the Shotover Jet, go mountain biking, come skiing, go sky diving, rafting, river surfing, or canyon swinging! Follow the links to each individual operator for opening times.
3. Wine Tours. What more do you need to know? Altitude Tours are running at full capacity and offer a great day out, tasting the very best wines Otago has to offer!
4. There are some great local events on in Queenstown – from art, culture and music, to sport, food / wine and community projects.
5. Quite Times – Now that the families are heading back for school, and without the normal international tourism numbers, NOW has to be one of the best times to come and play! For more information
Plenty of reason to Come Stay & Play with us in Queenstown!